The Republican Party is hosting a Listening to America survey. Which is pretty helpful, to be honest, because it’s not like elected Republicans are making any plans for listening to their constituents, so rather than having town halls this summer it’s likely that this one, lonely web page will be the extent of the “listening.” It’s just this, a spot to write down your email address, and the certain inbox doom of making yourself known to the fundraising apparatus of Team Treason.
5. Are your taxes too high?
9. Do you think legal immigration should be reduced until unemployment drops?
15. Do you think universities today indoctrinate rather than teach students?
18. Do you find the news to be generally too negative/hateful?
19. Do you think our country is too divided?
22. Do you feel that you cannot publically admit that you support Trump?
25. Do you
to see more done to stop radical Islamic terrorists from coming to our shores?
27. Are you concerned by the potential spread of Sharia Law?
31. English is currently not recognized as the official language of the United States. Do you think it should be?
A question that doesn’t make the cut? Any question about health care. Or Obamacare, or Medicaid, or the feverish top-priority Senate to undo those things.
So on second thought, let’s not take a look. On second thought, let’s just close that page and walk away. You do you, Republican Party. You will never, ever change. We don’t mean that in a good way.